Judge Advocate General (Indian Army JAG) Recruitment 2020- The Indian Army has recently invited online applications for the posts of judge advocate general. Those candidates who are willing to work in these posts and fulfil the prescribed qualifications and criteria, can submit their application before the last date.
- Start Online Apply: 13/10/2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 11/11/2020
- Submit Complete Form: 11/11/2020
- General: 0/-
- OBC: 0/-
- ST/SC/Female Candidates: 0/-
- No Fee Required All Candidates Apply Online Free.
Age Limit As On 01 Jan 2021:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card or Through E Challan Mode of State Bank of India. More Info Check Notifications.
Vacancy Details Total Post 08
No. Of Post
|JAG Women||03||Bachelor Degree in LAW LLB with Minimum 55% Marks.|
See This You Like Also Might:
How to Apply
JAG Indian Army Recruitment This Vacancy Can Apply Only online Before Last Date 11/11/2020. Any other method application not accepted.
Applicants are requested to thoroughly check all the information before applying and match all the information with the departmental advertisement, only then apply to the best of your ability and share it with your friends. So that others can also get better employment. Visit this site daily for Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukari Bajar Jobs Information.