How to become IAS (Indian Administration Service) Officer
How to become an IAS officer: There are many people in India who want to become something by reading and want to do something big. The post of IAS (IAS), which is considered the highest post in India, is there, but do you know IAS? How to become an IAS officer? Who can take the IAS exam? There are many such questions that are probably unknown to you if you too become the highest administrative post of India i.e. IAS such as IAS officer? What is the qualification required to become an IAS Officer? What is the salary of an IAS Officer? To become an IAS, which examination has to be taken, let us know about all the questions related to How to become an IAS OFFICER?
UPSC conducts examination every year for recruitment to the post of IAS Officer. In this examination, lakhs of people appear every year but only a small number of candidates are able to clear this exam. In IAS posts, only the top rank candidates in UPSC are selected in various administrative service posts. Those candidates who want to take the IAS exam must know that IAS Officer, so let’s discuss this.
Read Also: How to become an IPS officer (Learn how to become an IPS officer, complete information)
You Might Also Like:
- CMHO Baster Lab Technician Recruitment 2020, Total 20 Post: स्वास्थ्य विभाग जगदलपुर बस्तर 20 लैब टेक्निशियन भर्ती
- CG Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2020 @mpsc.mp.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2020, Check Results Now
- CG Rajya Suchna Ayukt Recruitment 2020, Total 01 Post Apply Now
- Judge Advocate General (Indian Army JAG) Recruitment 2020 @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- SSC JE Recruitment 2020, Last Date 31 Oct 2020, Apply Online Now @ssc.nic.in
What is Full Form IAS?
For those who want to appear in this exam, it is necessary to know what the full form of IAS is, the full name of IAS is Indian Administrative Service. This post is considered the largest post in India.
Educational Qualification for IAS Officer
If IAS officer Kaise Bane is concerned then the most important thing is that how much education has to be done to appear in this exam, in fact, it is also a part of civil services, candidates are required to join this examination for minimum graduation (Graduation) / Bachelor Degree) It is necessary to pass i.e. a graduate pass candidate with any subject can appear in this examination.
Youth of Indian origin, Bhutan and people from Nepal can also attend the IAS Exam.
Age Limit for IAS Exam (Age limit):
Generally, the minimum age of candidates for applying or appearing in IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Examination should be between 21 years and maximum 32 years but in some cases SC / ST / AP . Relaxation in age limit has been provided for the applicants of, which is as follows –
- General / General – 21 to 32 years
- SC / ST (ST / SC) – 21 to 37 years
- AP / OBC – 21 to 35 years
- Physical Disability / Physically Disability – 21 to 42 years
- ST / SC Physically Disability-Unlimited
Let us now know how many times the candidates can take the IAS exam, the number of different attempts has been set for different classes of people, which are as follows –
- General category – Candidates of this class can take the exam 6 times up to 32 years of age.
- ST / SC class – Candidates of this class can appear in the examination as many times as they want till the age of 37 years.
- AP: – Candidates of this class can take the exam 9 times till the age of 35 years.
- General category disabled – Candidates of this class can appear in the exam 9 times till the age of 42 years.
What exams have to be taken to become an IAS ?:
UPSC conducts examinations in three phases under the Civil Services for recruitment to the posts of IAS. Which are as follows –
Prelims (Preliminary Examination) – In this exam, two papers of 200-200 marks have to be given which are objective type questions.
- Paper –IT General Ability Test (GAT-200 Marks) Download Syllabus (The exam time for Paper-I is 2 hours.)
- Paper –II Aptitude Test C-SAT – (200 Marks) Download Syllabus (Exam time for Paper-I is 2 hours.)
MPBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020: एमपी बोर्ड 12वीं सप्लीमेंट्री रिजल्ट जारी, ऐसे करें चेक
Read more at: https://hindi.careerindia.com/
Mains Examination (Main Examination) –
The main examination of civil services consists of written examination and interview, on the basis of written examination a total of 9 papers have to be given which are two papers for qualification (A or B) and the remaining 7 papers have to be given for merit. is .
- Qualifying Paper- It consists of 2 papers, the first paper and the second paper are both 300-300 digits. Marks in this paper are not added to the merit.
- Merit Paper – It consists of 7 papers, 250-250 marks are fixed for all papers, the total marks is 1750.
Note- For written examination, candidates have to give preference to any one of the languages mentioned in the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Those candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination and the main examination are selected for the next stage of the examination i.e. the final stage interview.
IAS Kaise Bante Hain Interview comes in the last phase of this article, those who clear the Main Examination are called for personal interview. This interview is of 45 minutes.
The merit list is prepared after the interview.
Qualifying marks are not added to the merit list.
21 months to successful candidates in the above examinations